Sunday, July 9, 2017

More Fun Plates... Leaf Plates

I had so much fun Wednesday making fun little plates with snakes on the bottom, that I decided to continue with more plates today.  This time, from leaf imprints.  I ended up making 4 plates today.

Ceramic plates from hosta leaf, nature-inspired pottery by Lily L.
This first one was created from a pretty good-sized hosta leaf.  I added a frog to it, and a snake as a foot.  Fun.

Ceramic plates from hydrangea leaf, nature-inspired pottery by Lily L.
These next two were made from hydrangea leaves.  They feature ladybugs on top.

Ceramic plates from hosta leaf, nature-inspired pottery by Lily L.
The final one is made from a hosta leaf, but also features a ladybug on top.

Here is a closer look at one of the ladybugs :
Closeup of hosta leaf plate featuring ladybug, pottery by Lily L.
Pretty cute, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment