I spent the day today making handles for my 7 mugs. Actually, only 6, since I decided not to add a handle to one of them. Normally I would find that frustrating, to spend so much time on such an activity, but I found it rather therapeutic. I think I see more mugs in my future.
My friend Mariana was going to extrude handles, so I ended up doing that (while she changed her mind and made hers from coils), and then altering them before attaching them to the mugs. Here are my finished mugs, ready for the bisque firing :
I'm excited to play with a few glazes and glaze combos, and see if I can get some to play with my textures. Stay tuned.