Monday, January 9, 2017

My Pottery Finding A Good Home

It is a great feeling to know that your work has found a home where it is loved.  This Christmas, I had the joy of sharing two of my pieces with my friends Holly and Melanie.  They captured these beautiful photos of them "in action".


The table is set, candles lit, and the little dragon hatchling looks in anticipation to the dragon scale platter, wondering what will come next ...


Then the platter is filled with delicious Korean BBQ chicken and roasted garlic...


For a moment, there is a stillness, as the diners wait politely, savouring the delicious scents...


And then they dive in, and there is no time to take more photos.


Thanks Holly and Melanie, I hope this platter enjoys many more feasts in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment